Thursday, September 2, 2010

Evolve Health and Fitness

Evolve Health & Fitness is a brand new studio up in Mission Hills. A few weeks back I had the honor of providing them with photos for their website. Evolve provides a very intimate environment for spin classes, gravity classes, personal training and even massage! I had a blast working with them and their volunteers for our shoot. Here's a little peek at their awesome establishment. But don't take my word for it-take a stroll up there and see for yourself!



Heather, the owner.
Gwen
Here is everyone being very patient with me for just the right shot!
Tee

I really like how EVERYTHING is labeled.


See! We had fun!
I didn't make them hold this one for too long!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home