Monday, March 22, 2010

Pick of the Week, a Couple weeks Late!

After two ridiculously busy weeks, we find ourselves, having sadly neglecting our blog, with a pick for this week. Our subject this month is light and today I want to illustrate how water so wonderfully influences it. Here we have one of my favorite macros I took while we ventured through Sequoia National Park. The Light cloud cover following light rain gave us the perfect light for shooting. I found a small stream with many leaves adrift, but this one caught my eye. Ok, lots caught my eye and I took way too many pictures! But I digress, this photo stands apart from so many others for one simple reason; the water has so neatly magnified the details of the leaf. The photo is quite sharp and the droplets assist the eye in traveling all about the leaf to explore its intricacies.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home