Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Carroll Family

We have been friends with this family for eight years now. We met when we were living back east and we were both young newlyweds. It has been so fun to watch their little family grow from just the two of them to a family of four. It is so awesome that they happen to live a short drive from my sister's house in Utah. Therefore we get to see them whenever we're in town. I had the chance to shoot some family pictures for them at the International Peace Garden in Salt Lake City while Carson and I were there in July. I missed John, but it was probably good for me to shoot a session entirely on my own.

This one is my fave of the whole family.

Both of their boys have such gorgeous blue eyes!






It was past someone's bed time.
I always like to get some pics of just mom and dad.
I had to be quick before someone could escape!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sylvia Borgo - San Diego Famiy Photgrapher said...

What a pair of cutie-boys! I do love their blue eyes!

September 5, 2010 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Spy said...

Cute cute!
We love the Carrol Family and you did a great job capturing their personalities!!!

September 8, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home