Monday, September 6, 2010

Preston

After spending some time in Utah, Carson and I continued up to Montana for the remainder of our summer trip. While there I was honored to shoot my high school BFF's sweet little guy Preston. He is such a good baby. He hardly ever cries and is just wide eyed and alert to the world around him. He was such a trooper letting us put him in such awkward poses and places. He actually loved laying in my old Radio Flyer wagon though. I swear he could have stayed there all day. The watermelon on the other hand was a bit more difficult to manage.

Preston's daddy is a musician.

This was tricky, but worth it.



I love chubby baby legs!
Grandma's old teddy bear & Great Grandpa's chair.


I love this one.
Apparently Preston is all rock-n-rolled out.
But the rock must go on!
Such a cute little family.



Grandma made him this blanket.

Such beautiful baby blues!
His best "blue steel."
This wagon was mine when I was a little girl.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home