Wednesday, September 8, 2010

She's A Little Bit Country....

This little lady is my gorgeous niece Jordan. I have determined she is 3 1/2 going on 16. She's got a big personality and isn't afraid to show it on camera. This girl is a posing pro. I asked my sister if she's been watching America's Next Top Model. She busts out a new pose every time she hears the shutter click. It's sometimes difficult to photograph her because she makes me laugh so hard. Anyways, we took her out on a local road in Montana and found fences, horses, fields and mountains to go with her awesome country chic outfit. Don't you just love that hat? Then we stopped at a playground on the way home to soak up the last gorgeous, golden rays of sun and let Jordan play for awhile.












My favorite shot of the day!
The light was so amazing.

I just had to include a shot of Jordan's fab cowboy boots in her fave color, PINK!

Stay tuned for the next segment. Based on the tittle of this post and our previous teaser you have a few hints on what's to come.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are great! I really enjoyed them! Keep up the great work!

September 9, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home