Sunday, September 12, 2010

And A Little Bit Rock-n-Roll!

Yep, there's more Jordan. How can you limit yourself to just one session with such an awesome subject who has so many cute outfits? We actually did four different mini sessions with Jordan. I am bunching three of them together for this post. Two are from my parent's back yard in Montana and one is from a park in Utah. Once again Jordan brought her modeling "A game" and left me with WAY too many adorable pictures.







Fave from this session.



I just had to include one shot of this sweet old umbrella.





This kid cracks me up!


These poses are 100% Jordan.






My fave from this session!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man what an adorable child! The photographer is good too. :) ->Tracy

September 12, 2010 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little model! I love her poses and some of these look straight from a billboard! How wonderful for her parents that you took such great pics of her!
-Charlotte

September 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home