Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Glacier National Park

While in Montana I had the chance to hike up to Avalanche Lake in Glacier National Park with my sister and my niece. It was a perfect day for hiking and we had a great time. This is one of my favorite places to be because it is a feast for the senses. You have the sight of the gorgeous turquoise lake and all it's amazing surroundings, the smell of pine trees, the feeling of the crisp mountain air, and the sound of waterfalls rushing down the mountains. I guess the taste sense is fulfilled by whatever yummy snack you choose to refuel with after the hike up there. In my case it was raspberry fruit leather, old and tough, but still pretty tasty!

Avalanche Creek





Avalanche Lake




It was a cloudy day, but Mother Nature gave us a few hints of blue sky.

This little guy somehow snagged a sandwich.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new pictures are great and it totally looks like somewhere I where would love to hang out!
-Tiff

September 14, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous. That first lake shot is to die for.

September 14, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home