Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tacos for Freedom!

Back in July some good friends of ours along with their church put together a charity event. It was held out in East Lake and involved some of the best taco shops in all of San diego. Tacos for Freedom raised over $3,000 to combat human trafficking and exploitation. We donated a session for their raffle and here is the family who won! Lisa contacted me shortly after the event and we did the shoot the next week. Rob and Lisa were very easy to work with, they let me be just a little bossy! Carlo and Bella were very energetic and kept me on my toes. Its good Lisa had a ready supply of emergency gummi bears! We meandered all over Balboa and I had a wonderful time with this delightful family!

Lisa, Bella, Rob & Carlo



Fountains + Children = Fun!




The photo above I have tried to get right many many times and I did it!



I always try to get mom & dad some good couple pictures; once you're a parent you don't always get many shots like this one.


We finished up the day with a few laps around a fountain...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! Beautiful portraits, and what a great charity.

I tweeted this blog to my followers!

September 16, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home