Friday, September 24, 2010

Jason & Amanda Part One

We had the unique opportunity of shooting a bridal session with Jason and Amanda (AKA Amy) the day before their September wedding. They shared their first kiss in a little hut overlooking the ocean and cliffs of La Jolla. Since this location held a special place in their hearts, they decided they wanted their bridal portraits done there instead of their wedding venue. We were totally spoiled with three amazing hours of one on one shooting time with them. I wish we could do this with every couple!

























Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love these! Absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the picture of them on the tree, with the sun flare. Awesome, John and Taryn!

September 24, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

John, the pictures came out amazing! Thank you and Taryn so much for all the time you took with us and the beautiful pictures. God gave you a great gift of the eye with photography! Amy and I love them!

September 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I came back to look at these because they're so pretty. I have to add that I absolutely love the shot of their necks/necklace and boutonneire, with the bit of glare - gorgeous use of light. Oh my.

September 25, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home